BETA 1.0 RELEASE!
Just like the title says, beta 1.0 is finally out! Hope you all will enjoy this one.
- Full re-design.
- New 1280x720 resolution.
- Added brand new action button system.
- Added achievements. Now you can earn achievements for doing certain tasks.
- Brand new beautiful location images.
- Brand new menus and global buttons (save, options, achievements).
- Rewrote the main systems of the game and some core stuff.
- Resetting finally works - now you don't have you restart the game if you die etc.
- New interaction silhouettes.
- Added the ability to find new commands and unlock them. (ex: 'drink raw water')
- Replaced the small 'use' buttons next to the items and tools by allowing the player to click on the pictures itself.
- Remastered the tutorial. Added a tutorial prompt before the game starts.
- Rewrote a lot of input commands and texts.
- New in-camp and outdoor pictures so you can clearly see when you've upgraded your camp.
- Unlocked framerate.
- Combat system now has an attack-time indicator and a block indicator.
- Added helpful text when you open your map (to avoid confusion).
- New icon in the maps which shows you if you have a camp set-up there or not.
- Added mouse scrolling for the log so it's easier to scroll.
- Changed some button pictures.
- Added some new sounds.
- New text design.
- Redesigned some items (Weeds = Rope, Moss = String)
- New GUI on screen to show equipped items.
- Saving the game doesn’t overwrite the last line anymore.
- Added so you finally can have cross-version saves. This should work about 80% of the time.
- You will now pick up fur if you hunt in the snowy lands.
- Added a few changes to the unfinished touchpad mode.
- Added a sound when an enemy fails to attack in combat.
- Some crafting changes.
- You can now craft rope.
- Removed old shortcut buttons.
- Removed the text-based options system.
- Removed most help commands.
- ...+ small other changes.
- Bug: Fixed explore / interactions not properly saving.
- Bug: Fixed ambience audio not looping properly.
- Bug: Fixed some ambient music settings.
- Bug: Fixed bug when trying to collect water from caves.
- Bug: Fixed some hunting values.
- Bug: Fixed cave text overlapping.
- Bug: Fixed a wait for night bug with the tutorial.
- Bug: Fixed lots of other small stuff.
dlands-b1.0-win.zip 100 MB
Apr 08, 2022
dlands-b1.0-macos.dmg 104 MB
Apr 08, 2022
Get Distant Lands
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.